Boulderthon 10k in Boulder, CO
Join us on Sunday, Oct 8, 2023 for the Inaugural Boulderthon 10k in Boulder, Colorado. The course starts at East Palo Park, just west of Pleasant View Fields, allowing you to take in the beautiful scenery of Boulder, before winding you to Downtown Boulder for an incredible finish on the historic Pearl Street Mall! The Boulderthon is the perfect Fall race to test your end of the season fitness!REGISTER
Boulderthon 10k Information
Date: October 8, 2023
Start Time: 8am
Time Limit: None
Elevation Gain: 538 feet
Start Area Map:
Boulderthon 10k Registration
You can register online or show up early and register on the day of the race.
Boulderthon also offers a Kids Run, 5k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon.REGISTER
Race Packet Pick Up:
Boulderthon offers Early Packet Pickup (open to all) beginning Saturday, 9/30/23 through Thursday, 10/5/23 at Boulder Running Company, 2775 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302, during their normal hours.
Our Official Expo & Packet Pickup will take place on Pearl St Mall between 14th & 15th, on Friday, 10/6/23, from 2pm-6pm, and Saturday, 10/7/23 from 10am-4pm.
Runners should be dropped off at Pleasant View Fields and can walk about 1/4 mile to the Start Line at East Palo Park.
Where Do I Park?
Whether you are boarding our Shuttle at Boulder High School (limited parking is available at Boulder High School on Race Morning) or planning on cheering runners on Pearl between 15th and 17th, here are the BEST FREE GARAGES to park in on Boulderthon Race Weekend.REGISTER
- Your Goodie Bag is your Official Race Check Bag
- Gear Check is available at the start
- Please bring your Official Gear Check Bag to the Start and safety pin your Gear Check Tear-Off at the bottom of your bib to the top of your Official Gear-Check Bag.
- We will transport anything you put in your Official Gear Check Bag to the Finish Area for you.
- Please plan for chilly weather! Colorado can be chilly in October, with lows of 40 degrees in the morning. Plan on extra layers and check them into your Official Gear Check Bag.
- There will be water stations at kilometers 1, 4, 6 and 8.
- Skratch Labs Hydration Mix will be available at kilometers 4 and 8.
- The Skratch Labs Hydration Mix flavors will be Lemon Lime & Fruit Punch.
- Port-a-Potties will be available on the course near kilometers 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8.
- A number of highly trained physicians, nurses, physical therapists and other medical personnel will be on hand throughout race weekend. There will be medical stations at kilometers 3 and 5, with a comprehensive set-up in the runner services area at the finish line. There will be a number of mobile units moving throughout the course. These units will be staffed by paramedics, EMTs and marathon staff. There will also be ambulances stationed at the finish line and throughout the course.
After Party & Cheer Spots
- Cheer runners on at the Finish! First 250 spectators will get cowbells. Join the fun at Pearl & 15th St, including our first-of-its-kind finish at the Pearl Street Mall!
- You can also cheer runners on throughout the course at any of our Hydration Stations!
- In addition, our Designated Cheer Stations will be:
- Pearl Street Finish- between 15th & 17th
- Valmont City Park (on Multi-Use Path)
- Official After Party is at Avanti F+B, at Pearl & 15th.