Boulderthon is One of the Top-Rated Colorado Marathons
Join us on Sunday, Oct 9, 2022 for the 2nd annual Boulderthon Marathon in Boulder, Colorado. The course starts at Boulder Reservoir, and takes you through the beautiful back roads of Boulder, Colorado at the foothills of the Flatirons, before winding you to Downtown Boulder for an incredible finish on the historic Pearl Street Mall! The Boulderthon is a certified Boston Qualifier and is the perfect Fall race to test your end of the season fitness!
Boulderthon is also a Boston Marathon Qualifier!REGISTER
Full Marathon Information
Boulderthon Marathon Registration
Early registration for the Boulderthon Marathon begins in May of 2022. You can register online or show up early and register on the day of the race.
Save $30 with Early Bird registration!
Boulderthon also offers a kids run and 5k on Saturday, October 8th. On Sunday, October 9th our other races include a 10k and 1/2 Marathon.REGISTER
Race Packet Pick Up:
- Boulderthon offers Early Packet Pickup (open to all) beginning Saturday, 10/1/22 through Thursday, 10/6/22 at Boulder Running Company 2775 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302 during their full normal hours, 10am-8pm (Sundays 10am-5pm)
- Our Official Expo & Packet Pickup will take place on Pearl St Mall between 14th & 15th, on Friday, 10/7/22 from 2pm-6pm and Saturday, 10/8/22 from 10am-6pm
- Shuttles begin at 5:30am at Boulder High School. We recommend arriving as early as possible.
- Limited Parking is available at Boulder High School. All street parking & garages are free in Boulder on Sundays.
- If not taking the Shuttle from Boulder High School, runners must be dropped off at the Reservoir by 6:45am for the Full Marathon (starts at 8am).
- There is NO PARKING at the Boulder Reservoir. If you don’t take the shuttle from Boulder High School, we can only allow for Runner Drop-Off from family, friends and Uber/Lyft.
Where Do I Park?
Whether you are boarding our Shuttle at Boulder High School (limited parking is available at Boulder High School on Race Morning) or planning on cheering runners on Pearl between 15th and 17th, here are the BEST FREE GARAGES to park in on Boulderthon Race Weekend.REGISTER
- Your Goodie Bag is your Official Race Check Bag
- Gear Check is available at the start
- Please bring your Official Gear Check Bag to the Start and safety pin your Gear Check Tear-Off at the bottom of your bib to the top of your Official Gear-Check Bag.
- We will transport anything you put in your Official Gear Check Bag to the Finish Area for you.
- Please plan for chilly weather! Colorado can be chilly in October, with lows of 40 degrees in the morning. Plan on extra layers and check them into your Official Gear Check Bag.
After Party & Cheer Spots
- Cheer runners on at the Finish! First 250 spectators will get cowbells. Join the fun at Pearl & 15th St, including our first-of-its-kind finish at the Pearl Street Mall!
- You can also cheer runners on throughout the course at any of our Hydration Stations!
- In addition, our Designated Cheer Stations will be:
- Pearl Street Finish- between 15th & 17th
- Valmont City Park (on Multi-Use Path)
- Official After Party is at Avanti F+B, at Pearl & 15th.